We Have Everything Your Mind and Body Needs.
Get your surf-on and find your inner Zen at our surf and yoga retreat. Slide away on your board, taste the salt water and see the sun sparkling on the clear blue sea. Catch some waves and feel the pleasure of riding them. To balance out the adrenaline from your surf experiences, Yoga and Meditation will be the perfect cure. Home grown, delicious vegetarian food and a trip to Óbidos and Nazaré complete this retreat.
At 4elements retreat we speak English, Portuguese and German fluently. Our Thai, Italian and French knowledge is a bit rusty, but serves for emergencies. The program will be held in English.
Single Room 1025€
Double room* 1749€
* price valid for one room with double occupancy, all inclusive.
All our prices include taxes
Our yoga and surf classes are suitable for beginners. We teach in small groups (less than 10 people), so we can address different levels and needs. You can always approach us, if something isn’t clear or you need help with a pose.
If you have already tried surfing before or have already some experience, the group might get split according to different levels.
For the surfing you will receive a wetsuit and a board, so the only thing you need to bring is bathing clothes to wear inside the wetsuit. All the other equipment will be provided. Same goes for the yoga, we provide mats and props. If you prefer to use your own mat, feel free to bring it along.
If you are arriving earlier than 4pm or leaving later than 3pm, we can give you some tips on how to spend the time well rather than hanging out at the airport. There are lockers to leave your luggage, so you can move around more freely. If you spend time before in Lisbon, please come back to the airport for the shuttle, we don’t do pick ups in any other place.
If you arrive later and don’t make it to the shuttle at 5pm please contact us so we can give you tips on how to get here. The main possibilities are a private cab/uber or taking the bus. Please note that arrival at the retreat after 10pm is not possible, since we start the program at 7:30am on Monday morning.
You can find more about this topic in this blog article.
If you are not able to arrive on Sunday, you can still join on Monday and will miss a little bit of the program. Airport transfer will then have to be arranged differently. Please contact us in this case.
Our retreats always run from Sunday to Saturday, and we have designed the program to fit well in this 7 day timeframe. Since we are a familiar place with only 5 rooms, so small groups, it is also nicer for the group to stay together for the entire time. Should you have to leave a bit early, please contact us.
You always have a private room with private bathroom. Only if you prefer to share a room with a with a friend, family member or partner that you travel with, you can also book a double room.
Yes, absolutely. If your friend/partner/family member would like to do the Surf & Yoga and you the Yoga & Meditation package, the price will be the price of the double room for the Yoga & Meditation plus 125€ for the surf pack.
You can book directly through the link under this FAQ section. We require a deposit of 20% to fix the booking, the remaining 80% will be due upon arrival. You can pay in cash (Euro), by bank transfer, via credit card (Visa and Master) or with your smartphone (Apple or Google pay).
If you must cancel your attendance 30 days prior to the retreat start date you can reschedule or receive a voucher for the entire amount. If you wish a refund of your deposit, we will refund you the amount minus a small service charge (10€) for bookings made directly through our website.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to the retreat start date, a refund of the money is not possible. You can read all the details in our Terms & Conditions.
We teach Hatha Yoga in the morning, the most ancient yoga style and the “mother” of all other styles. Hatha yoga consists of Asana (postures), Pranayama (breathing exercises), Mudras (gestures) and bandhas (energy locks) as well as Shatkarma (cleansing techniques). If you want to know more about the differences between Hatha yoga and other popular styles like Vinyasa, this blog article will be useful to you.